Our client is India’s largest renewable energy IPP (Independent Power Producer) with a capacity of over 8 GW of wind and solar power assets across the country. It develops, builds, owns, and operates utility scale wind and solar energy projects as well as distributed solar energy projects that generate energy for commercial and industrial customers. The company has a strong track record of organic and inorganic growth having nearly doubled its operational capacity in each of the last three Fiscal Years.
Role- Power evacuation - wind
Level - Manager
Detailed engineering, Project planning & Management :
• Electrical Balance of plant pertaining to Sub-station (up to 400 KV), Switching stations, and related transmission lines, from concept till commissioning of wind farm, which shall also involve
• Review of designs that will meet industry standards and specifications, and meet good engineering practice with excellent constructability. Scrutinizing of civil engineering documents pertaining to eBoP systems of wind farm is desirable.
• Conducting power system feasibility studies- independently with in-house tools and jointly along with the utilities/consultants
• Maintaining good working relationships with OEM’s, material suppliers, contractors, and any others that affect the quality, schedule and cost of projects.
• Draw up plans, proposals and budgets for new projects/extensions of projects in conjunction with the relevant team, and financial staff.
• ·Coordinating and facilitating the various support functionalities like land, legal, finance, installation and the operations team in their discharge of duties.
Material procurement, contracts management & vendor development including vendor identification, deployment requirement, rates and contract finalization, review of vendor performance and initiate remedy.
·Quality Management :
• Electrical balance of plant Construction and Maintenance Quality Control (QC) relating to the development and implementation of quality management programs at the project/specific work level.
• Implementation and auditing of established programs, policies and procedures in specific technical areas of expertise and responsibility such as: Civil Construction, Electrical Construction, and structural works
• Have thorough understanding of Substation construction and electrical work to provide consultative services on technical issues.
• Provides technical analysis and recommendations regarding project management to the field supervisor. Impact of decisions has significant impact on scheduling and work mix of construction team.
• Performs evaluation on issues that have a direct impact on projects in the field.
• ·The job is focused on QC activities and all areas associated with Construction performance in accordance with issued designs and Substation design criteria.
Maintenance management :
Deep understanding of electrical equipment’s used in EHV/ HV systems and its troubleshooting methods is desirable.
Knowledge of drawing tools-AutoCAD, project management tools-MS-Projects/ Primavera, MS-office etc.
B.E / B.tech from Tier 1 colleges
Experience- 9 plus years