Its an American corporation that engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and service of semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits. Its products are used primarily in front-end wafer processing, which involves the steps that create the active components of semiconductor devices (transistors, capacitors) and their wiring (interconnects). The company also builds equipment for back-end wafer-level packaging (WLP), and for related manufacturing markets such as for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS).
- Providing technical directions to the team on development, design and testing the application
- Develop individuals’ career by coaching and grooming them technically.
- Ensure there are technical procedures, documentations and standard practices put in place.
- Contribute technically - takes on most complex technical work within group.
- Leads various technical reviews and has local design authority.
- Reviewing the work and follow the project through testing and production deployment.
- Conducts regular meetings with the team as a whole and in one-one platform.
- Assign specific tasks to individuals and oversee performance.
- Assign specific goals to the individuals and assist them in achieving them.
- Conduct performance reviews of team members and gives them feedback, makes promotion and salary recommendations.
- Responsible to mentor Team Lead’s
- Works with individuals on creating their career development plan.
- Typically given a strategic departmental responsibility over and above day-to-day activities
- Is responsible for 1-2 BU's and similar product lines or multiple technical disciplines.
- Communicates directly with Eng Managers & Directors in BU's on staffing, forecasting, training, etc.
• Years of Experience: 12- 15 years on software development, 5+ years’ experience in .Net full stack development, 3+ years’ experience in Management
• Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science), MBA is desirable
• Demonstrated knowledge on object-oriented design principles.
• Experience working in .Net full stack development (C#, ASP.Net, Net core, 3rd party controls, Web API development)
• Strong hands-on working experience in SQL Server and data transformations
• Experience working on process improvements.
• Experience in managing direct reports consisting of lead engineers working on multiple projects.
• Communication and presentation skills
• Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams and working with multiple stake holders.
• Experience on Semiconductor Industry
• Experience in DevOps
• Experience in Angular 2+