Opportunity with a Well established UK based company leading financial services company based out in Gurgaon Location, which offers offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than millions of customers globally.
Provide all-round research support to equity analysts on one or more sectors, including on initiations and on-going
• Prepare detailed financial models (including on valuations), industry studies and company notes
Keep abreast of important trends and developments in the relevant sectors/geographies
• Provide need-based analysis on unassigned stocks
2-5 years’ work experience in Investment Research or working in the relevant industry role
• Good understanding of capital markets with excellent financial skills. A solid understanding of financial statements, ratios and
valuation concepts. Prior experience with Asia/Europe/US/Global equities strongly preferred
• Analytical / Problem solving skills, with a logical thought process - to sort, analyse and creatively interpret large amounts of
qualitative and quantitative data.
• In-depth knowledge of one or more sectors – key drivers, dynamics, trends and indicators
• Database skills - Bloomberg, TR Eikon, FactSet, CEIC and other financial databases