As a trusted, collaborative partner to the world’s leading semiconductor companies, the Corp. is a fundamental enabler of the silicon roadmap. In fact, today, nearly every advanced chip is built with Lam technology. Our innovative wafer fabrication equipment and services allow chipmakers to build smaller, faster, and better performing electronic devices. We combine superior systems engineering, technology leadership, a strong values-based culture, and unwavering commitment to customer success to accelerate innovation, enabling our customers to shape the future.
o Providing technical directions to the team on development, design and testing the application
o Develop individuals’ career by coaching and grooming them technically
o Ensure there are technical procedures, documentations and standard practices put in place
o Contribute technically - takes on most complex technical work within group
o Leads various technical reviews and has local design authority
o Reviewing the work and follow the project through testing and production deployment.
o Conducts regular meetings with the team as a whole and in one-one platform
o Assign specific tasks to individuals and oversee performance
o Assign specific goals to the individuals and assist them in achieving them
o Conduct performance reviews of team members and gives them feedback, makes promotion and salary recommendations
o Responsible to mentor Team Lead’s
o Works with individuals on creating their career development plan
o Typically given a strategic departmental responsibility over and above day-to-day activities
o Is responsible for 1-2 BU's and similar product lines or multiple technical disciplines
o Communicates directly with Eng. Managers & Directors in BU's on staffing, forecasting, training, etc.
• Demonstrated knowledge on object-oriented design principles.
• Strong hands-on working experience in SQL Server
• Experience in setting up COE
• Experience working on process improvements
• Experience in managing direct reports consisting of lead engineers working on multiple projects
• Communication and presentation skills
• Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams and working with multiple stake holders
• Experience on Semiconductor Industry
• Experience in DevOps
• Experience in Java
• Experience in Spring boot