• The organization is a global technology company that provides shipping & mailing solutions powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce. Helping clients achieve their greatest commerce potential are the organization's 12,000+ passionate employees around the world, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and our focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do - from small businesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
As a Salesforce Developer, one will be a core member the digital channel scrum working with a cross discipline team delivering the best experience for our clients.
One will have great experience with delivering best in class digital channel solutions in the lightning framework including extensive experience on Service Cloud features such as Live Agent Setup, Einstein Chat Bot, Embedded Service Deployments, Omni Channel, Good understanding of Routing Configuration Models etc.
One will design solutions that meet the business functional requirements, build, test, iterate, and deploy the changes supporting ongoing enhancements as a part of the scrum team. This includes existing core and custom features, and new functionality such as integrations, new features and automated business processes.
One will play a leading role in code reviews, guiding the team towards better designs and clean, standardized coding using architectural and best practice guidelines as well as undertake code performance and related analysis.
One should be willing to dive deep, develop rapidly and get things done. One should have an entrepreneurial spirit, love autonomy, know how to deliver and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems and should have a flexible and proactive work ethic to facilitate and respond to changing project requirements and/ or client objectives and innovate ways to meet these goals successfully.
Experience developing Call Centre and Field Service technical solutions and business processes
• 6+ years’ experience working in Salesforce Service Cloud – strong advantage to have
experience with Service Max
• 6+ years hands-on declarative development including Process Builder, Workflow Rules,Approval
Processes and Visual Workflow
• 6+ years hands-on programmatic development on the Force.com platform includingVisualforce,
Apex, SOQL and SOSL
• 6+ years hands-on experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, describe
software product features and design solutions with strong verbal and written English skills
• Experience with both agile and waterfall implementation methodologies.