It is a US based consulting, analytics and technology services firm incorporated in 2011, headquartered in New Jersey. As a Firm, they have been helping their clients achieve competitive advantage through End-to-End Digital Transformation and work across Financial Services, Telecom, Life Science & Healthcare and Product Engineering sectors.
• Hiring an experienced Program Manager to drive the various work streams for company`s primer Industrial IoT account with a team of over 100 engineers.
• This person will provide strategic guidance to project managers and teams in terms of overall program budget, timeline, quality, dependencies and program integration in the client’s larger eco-system.
• Formulate, plan and monitor inter-connected projects and their field deployment/production
• Converge on suitable strategies and objectives
• Coordinate cross-project activities such as specifications, design reviews, release definitions, Test strategies, interoperability, certifications etc.
• Lead and guide project managers and other staff spread across geographically across time zones
• Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
• Apply change, risk and resource management
• Assume responsibility for the program’s overall success
• Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI through well defined KPIs
• Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
• Prepare reports for executive stakeholders
• Proven experience as an Embedded Software/IoT, Cloud/DevOps and Analytics domain
• Program Manager or other managerial position
• Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and software product development processes and methodologies i.e. Waterfall, Agile (Scrum/Kanban)
• Excellent Knowledge of project planning and change management principles
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
• Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving ability
• Bachelor’s/Master’s in engineering; Operations Management skill is a plus