Opportunity with a Well established UK based company leading financial services company based out in Gurgaon Location, which offers offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than millions of customers globally
• Make preliminary assessments about the investment potential of specific sectors and companies
• Do secondary and primary research (surveys, channel checks, etc.) to gather information about market size, key players, their management teams, suppliers, customers, products, etc.
• Prepare detailed sector studies and keep abreast of important trends and developments in the relevant sectors
• Financial and competitor analysis on the target companies (company financials, comparables, etc.) to forecast business, Industry, and economic conditions
• Analyse and monitor investees’ key performance metrics
• Take up ad-hoc custom requests as needed
Experience and Qualifications Required
Experience and Key Skills
• 1-3 years' work experience in Investment / Business / Private equity / VC Research
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, with a logical thought process
• Strong attention to detail, verbal and written business English communication and presentation skills
• In-depth knowledge of one or more sectors (Technology, Consumer and Financial Services) – key drivers, dynamics, trends and indicators – would be an advantage.
• Database skills - Bloomberg, Capital IQ, Eikon, VCC Edge and other financial databases
• Sound understanding of financial concepts and financial markets
• Graduate or Degree in Engineering from a premier institute