• The organization offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally.
• As a privately held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term.
• Operating in more than 25 locations and with $608.7billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers, and wealth managers, to private individuals.
• Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $437 billion on behalf of our clients.
• By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Distinguished engineer is a seasoned technology expert who is highly skilled in programming, engineering and problem-solving skills. They can deliver value to business faster and with superlative quality. Their code and designs meet business, technical, non-functional and operational requirements most of the times without defects and incidents.
What is there for me in this role?
Chance to work in an ecosystem where technical and engineering mastery / craftsmanship is cherished and supported.
Excellent opportunity to work and learn with highly energised technical and engineering community; creating an environment of collaborative learning, sharing and positive challenge.
Work in highly meritocratic set-up where excellence is suitably enabled, supported and rewarded.
Ability to work on mission critical, enterprise grade financial services systems which support millions of customers.
Exposure to work towards our technical strategy which has taken on the challenge of relentless simplification, cloud onboarding, modern technologies and ways of working/problem solving.
Organisation offers dedicated career path for hands on technical experts / technocrats which is rooted on technical/engineering excellence (and not getting compromised by people / team / product management constructs).
We give you an excellent opportunity to engineers to speak for their own work, learn / participate in external/internal forums.
You should have excellent software designing, programming, engineering and problem-solving skills
Problem analysis and resolution – Analytical bend of mind with a focus on Data analysis and building understanding of complex functional scenarios in data aggregation/transformation ecosystem. Ability to challenge and rectify technical solutions as per functional requirements.
You have hands on knowledge Oracle hands-on knowledge: Eg: PLSQL, Triggers, reusable functions
You have hands-on knowledge of ETL tool like Informatica
You have the Mindset of automation: Test automation (Unit, performance), Build automation, Health check automation.
You have the fundamental knowledge on implementing concepts like Data-streaming and data-api.
Ability, willingness & openness to experiment / evaluate / adopt with new technologies
Passion for technology, engineering, problem solving and team working