Corporation is a U.S.-based global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and related services to the semiconductor industry. Its products are used primarily in front-end wafer processing, which involves the steps that create the active components of semiconductor devices and their wiring.
• This position will be responsible for managing Automation/ RPA projects which includes Microsoft Dynamics / Power BI platforms supporting various business functions in Spares Operations such as Order Management, Recovery of parts, Escalation management.
• Partner with business SME’s and stakeholders understand business challenges and requirements.
• Person will be responsible for managing the support & maintenance activities for these applications to ensure business continuity.
• As a project manager, he/she will be responsible for establishing and leading enterprise-wide, cross functional strategic initiatives. Lead a variety of different types of projects including launching new products and services, large-scale application development, systems integration, operational efficiency improvements, process reengineering, and infrastructure upgrades and deployments.
• Must be able to support Global projects and continuous improvement plans.
• Plans, schedules, coordinates and/or monitors all phases of the project.
• Manage scope of the project to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed parameters.
• Defines and tracks project milestones and reports upwards for escalations.
• Ability to work in complex business scenarios and in a cross functional organization.
• Support various business functional stakeholders to achieve the highest benefit on projects.
• Partner with IT leads on project execution activities.
• Responsible for enforcing the best practices and standards guidelines.
• Manage onsite and offshore team project members.
• Self-motivated individual contributor role and normally receives little instruction on day-today work, general instructions on new assignments
Mandatory Skills required to perform the job:
• Proven experience in managing automation projects on MS Dynamics /Power Apps / Power BI platform with integration to an ERP system such as SAP.
• Proven experience in working with various project management tools and exposure to navigate through quality gates for release of projects.
• Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers
• Proficiency in MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Project)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with familiarity to statistical techniques and lean six sigma methodology to help analyze, document and improve business processes with sustained results
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate cross-functionally with a desire to work as part of a global team
• High energy, strong work ethic, adaptive, able to meet tight deadlines without much supervision
• Certification in project management is highly desired
• Exposure to new tools & technology on Microsoft platform will be added advantage
• Years of Experience: 10+ years
• Job Experience: Minimum 10 years working experience in any of the following areas: Experience working in a multinational high technology corporation in the areas related to automation projects and exposure on Order Management , operations, reverse logistics, repair operations, planning, forecasting, inventory management
• Educational: Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering or MBA