Corporation is an American supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and related services to the semiconductor industry. Its products are used primarily in front-end wafer processing, which involves the steps that create the active components of semiconductor devices and their wiring
• The SAP Senior Business Systems Analyst (BSA) at Lam Research will be responsible for the
business processes definition, implementation, and configuration within SAP FI/CO.
• The BSA will analyze complex business problems and help define the solution within the SAP
• Identify gaps and provides technical expertise in business requirements for system functional
specifications and scale new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost-effective
• Configure system settings and options; plan and execute unit and cycle testing. Support business
end users during integration and user acceptance testing to meet business requirements.
• Participate and lead cross-functional teams to address business or systems issues.
• 10+ years Business Systems Analysis experience required focus emphasis on FI/CO used in a
• Has full cycle SAP ECC implementation experience with a thorough understanding of the SAP FI &
GL functions. Experience in multi-currency company code implementations in a global setting
including intercompany payables/receivables and Stock Transport Orders.Proven configuration
expertise in the following areas of FICO: Company code, General Ledger, Accounts Receivable,
Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Parallel ledger, SAP consolidation configurations.
• Working experience of banking setup in SAP, setting up payment mediums, EDI/XML
formats.Experience with cloud products and integration of third party solutions with SAP
• Expertise in Cost Center, Internal orders, Profit Center Accounting, CO-PA configurations is
desirable.Knowledge of Tax procedures and setting up tax conditions in Sales/Purchase.
• Expertise in SAP sales and distribution (SD) account assignment, SD conditions, Material
Management (MM) account assignments, direct and indirect procurement taxes.
• Accurately translate and documents business requirements into functional specifications to solve
business problems. Prioritize business requirements and recommends changes to multiple
business processes. Assess the risks of various solutions looking across multiple applications.
• Demonstrated experience in cross-functional projects (upgrades, enhancements, acquisitions).
• S/4 full cycle implementation experience is desired.
• Material ledger implementation experience is desired.
• Global knowledge of Sales Tax and VAT/GST requirements is desired.
• Detail-oriented team player with strong organizational skills, problem solving and leadership
• Self-directed with experience in managing priorities and timelines
• Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers,
vendors, peers, business stakeholders and management required
• Background in accounting and finance (beneficial)
• Knowledge and experience in project management desired