Corporation is an American insurance company, headquartered in Northfield Township, Illinois, near Northbrook since 1967. Founded in 1931 as part of Sears, Roebuck and Co., it was spun off in 1993. The company also has personal lines insurance operations in Canada.
The IAM Entitlement Compliance Specialist will be responsible for partnering with the business in identifying entitlements and ensuring they are updated to meet all enterprise standards and project requirements.
He/She will be responsible for partnering with the business in identifying entitlements and ensuring they are updated to meet all enterprise standards and project requirements
• Ensure Entitlement requirements gathered, processes defined, and completely documented follow out of the design as much as possible
• Investigate entitlements to aid the business in better understanding their use
• Facilitate calls with the business to explain the importance of entitlement cleanliness and effective management
• Conduct FAQ sessions to answer entitlement owners’ questions and provide direction
• 5 to 7 years of IAM experience in an enterprise environment
• Min 2-3Yrs of Venafi & PKI exp is mandatory.
• Strong communication skills are critical
• Strong understanding of entitlements and their backend attributes across multiple LDAP platforms
• Proficient within many LDAP directory style platforms (UNIX, AD, RACF, AS400)
• Experience in Metrics tools like PowerBI, Tableau etc.
• Good knowledge in PowerShell scripting
• Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
• Strong analysis, design, and problem-solving skills
• Proven ability to manage activities with limited guidance
• Familiarity with tools like ServiceNow, Atlassian JIRA, VersionOne and GitHub etc.
• Development of access control solution for user access and business requirements
• Very Good Understanding of IAM Tools like SailPoint IdentityIQ, Oracle IDM, Novell etc. is a plus
• Good knowledge of information security and risk management concepts
• Fair knowledge on information security standards and regulations
• Job Responsibilities:
• •Plan & schedule Entitlement owner engagements to help them understand what the enterprise standards are and how best to achieve them for their entitlements
•Work closely with engineers and product owners to improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
• •Gather requirements and Guide / recommend the right process for Access management, taking into consideration the impact to the environment and standards being set
•Create innovative insights for the project, adapts methods & practices to fit team needs & contributes to thought leadership documents
•Ability to work with various application/system teams to meet requirements of compliance
•Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills are required
•Validate entitlement attribute information to ensure it meets all requirements
•Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly identifying the best option.
•Advanced written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
•Maintain a strong Project focus by effectively serving Project needs
•Create reports to suit the customer requirements.
•Flexible to work in shifts
MON-FRI @ 1 to 9.30 PM IST