It is a global technology company providing commerce solutions that power billions of transactions. Clients around the world, including 90 percent of the Fortune 500, rely on the accuracy and precision delivered by their solutions, analytics, and APIs in the areas of ecommerce fulfillment, shipping and returns; cross-border ecommerce; office mailing and shipping; presort services; and financing.
As a front-end web developer and lead, you will:
• Solve complex problems in our front-end projects
• Spend time developing and improving our platform in collaboration with our designers.
• You’ll solve issues of code scalability as well as exciting UX challenges
• Work on micro-frontend base structure projects
• Communicate with relevant stakeholders to derive product/technical roadmap.
• Mentor junior team members and lead the small team of developers.
Requirements - Managing a Team
• Have hands on experience with RxJS, Redux.
• Knowledge or experience with micro-frontend architecture.(Good to Have)
• Experience with Design System
• Experience with creation of web-based user interfaces
• Experience with build tools and automation systems (e.g. npm, Webpack)
• Experience with unit testing (e.g. Jasmine, Karma, Jest, Mocha, Cypress)
• Experience with responsive design
• Basic experience with CI/CD systems (Gitlab, Jenkins etc.)
• Basic experience working with AWS/Google Cloud
• You truly value knowledge sharing and learning together since you will be part of a team that enjoys pair programming and takes code reviews to heart.
• Experience with Agile (Scrum, Pairing, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery)
• First of all, you are passionate about technology and are excited by the idea that your work will impact millions of end-users world-wide
• You are analytical, and product- and quality-oriented
• You like to investigate issues, and you’re a creative problem solver
• You are open open-minded, you like to discuss technical challenges, and you want to push the boundaries of technology
• You are an innovator, and you constantly seek to improve your knowledge and your work
• You take ownership and you support your team - you’re the backbone of your group
• You are client and quality oriented – you don’t settle for second-best solutions instead strive to find the best ways to acquire top results.