SunEdison Infrastructure Ltd has been a market leader in Solar Power Development working on innovation and development in the field of Solar.
Solar water pumps and rural electrification has been a prime area for innovation for the last few years. In this duration, we have installed more than 50 micro-grids and over 4000 solar irrigation pumps. We have executed Solar Water Pump contracts of INR 300 Cr across India. SunEdison has been passionately working with a mission to positively impact the lives of economically weaker and unreached sections by continuously innovating in the field of decentralized solar. We have piloted the world’s first grid connected solar water pump project in Harobele, Karnataka. This has enabled the farmers to increase their income. SunEdison has been instrumental in leading the efforts to provide solar water pumps for the salt pan workers (Agariyas), thereby improving their lives dramatically. We have a presence in 14 states for after sale support. We enter into power purchase agreements with Private as well as Government Institutions.
SunEdison is also in the business of Rooftop RESCO. SunEdison has operating assets and a portfolio of more than 200 MWs in this segment.
SunEdison pioneered India’s first EMI model (Annuity based) to procure Solar energy. A deep understanding of the solar sectors risk and the ecosystem has enabled us to successfully ideate and create India’s first annuity based Rooftop Solar Asset procurement, which could become the model for all the other States.
Position Summary: The Talent Acquisition Lead is responsible for forecasting the manpower requirements for the organization and end to end recruitment cycle (from sourcing till on-boarding).
The primary responsibility of the Talent Acquisition Lead is to work with the hiring managers in closure of their manpower requirements. Identify and source appropriate talent for the current open roles within the organization. Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data. May develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention.
• Oversee all the hiring needs of the organization.
• Develop manpower resource plans in discussion with the functional heads to support the business needs.
• Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
• Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including sourcing, initial assessments, scheduling interviews, releasing the offers, pre-boarding and on-boarding of the resources.
• Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
• Execute employee referral programs.
• Run campus drives.
• Management of ATS (Applicant Tracking System) to document the records of the candidates from tracking the applicants, to the selection phase and the on-boarding.
• Share MIS reports related to the talent acquisition with the Head-HR on monthly basis.
Position Experience and Qualification:
• Master’s degree in Human Resources.
• 8+ years of proven experience in talent acquisition role
• Proven experience in using best practices in hiring the best of the talent.
• Proficient in using job boards and social networking.
• Experience in HRIS, ATS and sourcing marketing tools.
• Managing recruitment cost to be within or below budget. Experience developing and implementing cost reduction initiatives is highly desirable
• Proactive and results oriented to work in a rapidly growing industry with occasionally aggressive timelines and deliverable requirements
• Strong communication skills including preparing and delivering well-designed presentations
• Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills with the stakeholders and the resources.
• Strong attention to detail with high-level vision to meet deadlines
Position: Lead- Talent Acquisition
Reporting: Head HR
Job Location: Chennai