A UK based Utility Services provider in most of Europe, Middle Eastern region, Australian subcontinent. Having their in-house product development team working parallelly in UK and India (Noida). Their product development team is credited for developing new age SAAS based and CRM products and many more enghancements and services.
• Support and develop business applications, system integrations and reporting solutions
• Collaborate with business analysts, project managers and other developers during all phases of the SDLC
• Design and create simple, modern and intuitive user interfaces
• Manage service desk calls / tickets
• Utilise modern technologies and coding practices
• Write clean, readable and easily maintainable code
• 4-7 years experience in software development
• In-depth knowledge of ASP.NET (WebForms and MVC) (C# and VB.NET) development using Visual Studio.
• Advanced SQL Server development skills - database design, stored procedures, query optimisation
• Good working knowledge of TFS and / or Git
• Entity Framework v6 onwards
• HTML & CSS
• Experience of supporting and debugging .NET and SQL Server-based applications
• Experience of working on multiple projects concurrently.
Good to have:
• Azure – CI/CD/Pipelines
• TDD, SOLID principles
• WebAPI / Web services
• WinForms and / or WPF (VB.NET or C#)
• Office 365 development (PowerApps, Flow, Dynamics365, SharePoint)
• Mobile Development (Xamarin Forms)
• .NET Core
• Classic ASP
• Experience of using SQL Server Merge Replication
• Windows Mobile 6
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Strong technical documentation skills.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to conduct research into database issues, standards and products as required.
• Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
• Highly self- motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
• Strong customer service orientation
• Experience working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment.
• To be able to think ahead, be proactive and grasp the bigger picture.
• To be able to lead by example, is credible visually and be able to motivate colleagues.
• Willingness to work some unsociable hours (UK Shift)