The Position: Head Analytics
The Head Analytics is a key member of the executive staff and will report to the VP – Sales. This is a critical position and the Head Analytics will have access to all the information and data pertaining to operations, marketing and sales. He would have seamless access to all the departments and their heads.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Play a significant role in providing insights and data driven inputs towards developing the company’s long term strategies, including new product opportunities and other growth initiatives to meet the company’s revenue and earnings targets.
• Provide analysis on key business and strategic questions that come up for discussion at top management reviews.
• Raise timely red flags so that corrective actions can be taken for aberrations or system failures.
• Provide insights that will improve the way business is run by integrating internal and external data sources like Nielsen etc.
• Lead the implementation of automation projects like Sales Force Automation and Distribution Management System across the various Sales verticals.
• Help create a data lake for seamless data integration across departments and functions aiding better access to data and insights across functions.
• Regularly interact with C-level executives at PAPL to present insights and analysis.
• BE + MBA Marketing with Overall 12+ Years of Experience
• Strong Skills in MS Excel and MS Power Point
• Good working knowledge of analytic tools like – Alteryx, Tableau and R
• Strong Communication Skills both written and verbal
• Education from a Premier Institute
• Exposure to Automation projects is an added advantage
Candidate Personal Characteristic & Attributes
• Maturity in judgement, broad thinking, conflict management and intellectually agile
• Proactively seeks to build and maintain relationships while displaying attributes for approachability and openness
• Should not hesitate to confront new problems and set norms in dynamic business environment
• Be a man-manager for at least 5+ years and had a span of control of at least 3+