The Güdel Group is a manufacturer of high-precision machine components and provider of sophisticated automation solutions. Its spectrum of products ranges from linear guideways, racks, pinions and drives right through to linear axes and gantry robots.
Güdel assembles its products into systems with a high degree of control intelligence and complete plant installations, which can be used in the automotive, tire, metal, rail, intra-logistics, pharmaceutical, renewable energy, wood and aerospace industries.
Güdel’s technology is characterized by its innovation, quality and modularity.
The Güdel Group has a workforce of approximately 1,200 employees worldwide in over 30 locations. The Group has been owned by the same family since its foundation more than 60 years ago.
The Güdel Group has its headquarters in Switzerland.
Industry: Industrial Automation
• Drive business development through strategic consulting and needs assessment, identifying and driving new business opportunities, pricing and contract negotiations.
• Meet sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
• Identify opportunities by assessing consumer requirements, defining market, competitor's share & competitor's strengths and weaknesses, forecasting projected business & establishing targeted market share.
• Develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business in the market and achieve sales target.
• Develop & implement sales promotion plan by identifying and evaluating new growth sectors.
• Identify and prospecting the new customer for the New Business development.
• Conduct detailed study of business contracts and examine risks and potentials.
• Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, discussing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations to promote business growth.
• Ensure satisfactory resolution of all quality / supply issues of customers.
• Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction by ascertaining adherence to delivery & quality.
• Maintain healthy relationship and networking with all clients & customers.
• Analyse existing product and markets in terms of the ability to compete, gain market share, grow revenue and sustain or grow profitability.
• To improve current model of profitability and ensuring bottom line (EBIT) in line with set objectives and targets.
• Effective Claim Management.
• Candidate should have rich experience in business development/ selling robotics & automation components/modules in South region for Robots, gearboxes, racks and pinions, robotics & gantry and automation components or in industry domains like Robot Manufacturers, Automation & Robotics/BIW system Integrators, Gearbox/coupling or related accessories or equivalent module / system solutions to industries like Machine tool OEMs, Automobile OEM’s, Tier 1,2 & 3, BIW Line Integrators, Tyre Industries, Engine Manufacturers, Defence and Aerospace and/or similar industries.
• Good Communication Skills (Written/Oral).
• Positive mind set and go getter approach.
Designation: Regional Manager – South India
Diploma/BE /Post Graduation in Mechanical / Production Engineering