They offers world class investment solutions and retirement expertise. We are a privately owned, independent company, with the commitment and resources to provide the investment expertise, technology and service innovation needed to help our clients achieve their financial goals.
As a Senior Technical Analyst, Technology Risk you will be part of a team in Gurgaon in the 1st Line Technology Risk function,
that support global Technology & Digital departments. In addition, the role will support the wider global organization ensuring that
risks are managed in line with the Group’s risk appetite, that issues are resolved satisfactorily (including coordination of assurance
process that may be required by Group oversight functions (such as Risk or Compliance) or Group audit and that Group risk
frameworks are embedded and complied with.
• Provide support to the Technology department and coordinate all first line risk activities. Working with the Technology teams
and the relevant oversight functions, provide risk insight and help the business to fully understand their risk profile.
• Contribute to a proactive and open risk culture adopted across the business
• Provide meaningful and value-add risk and control reporting to the technology organisation regional committees and senior management which includes communication on the status of key risks and their respective remediation programs in the business and regulatory initiatives
• Develop excellent partnerships/professional relationships with key stakeholders and ensure clear understanding of the future state and the milestones
• Proactively challenge existing practices and recommend risk solutions in consideration of good customer journeys and outcomes
• Identify, assess, manage and report emerging risks. Support group wide risk and control assessment and scenario planning exercises as required and ensure that these are carried out on a timely basis, are insightful, forward-looking and actionable
• Embed Group-wide risk management frameworks and systems within the business. Drive continuous improvement and excellence
• Provide analytical commentary and insight including oversight and analysis of risk event reporting across Technology
• Support risk management training and education to increase risk awareness in the business
• Carry out risk-based reviews and provide assurance to the business, as required. Where control weaknesses or adverse customer journeys are identified recommend and track mitigation actions
• Continuously improve risk monitoring and reporting to key stakeholders and committees
• Support the business in prioritisation decisions
• Display good interpersonal skills and show confidence and ability to interact professionally with people at all levels.
Experience and Qualifications Required
• 5+ years of work experience in the Technology Risk domain covering Governance, Risk and Compliance
• Strong understanding of Technology and Information Security Risk and Control Objectives.
• Experience managing a small team
• Wide and proven experience operating within a risk management role within Financial Services industry, preferably in the context of Technology or Information / Cyber Security
• Solid understanding of Security Control frameworks, such as ISO27001 and NIST.
• Knowledge in operating systems, databases, networking devices, applications controls and related concepts such as cloud and DevOps;
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
• Commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity.
• Able to build strong relationships with peers, control owners and key stakeholders.
• Ability to pick up business knowledge, new technology areas, new processes/methodologies and apply these changes in the day-to-day working to improve Security organisation
• Process focussed and should be able to deliver high quality documentation, Presentation, Reports and Dashboards using MS Office or other data visualisation tools like Power BI.
• Excellent English verbal and written communicator, who can consistently deliver high quality work and engage and influence key stakeholders at all levels.